Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hey There!

I just wanted to share some new products!

Here they are and they are HALF PRICE for another day!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/BOOKS-FROM-THE-WHOLE-CLASS-Birthday-Farewell-Get-Well-and-Sympathy-3452125?aref=mfncmsef


1. CLASS BOOKS FOR THE WHOLE GANG - One of my most Favorite Products that I have EVER MADE!   I have been giving my students a Class Birthday Book for years.  The cherish that book.  So... I decided to add some other books to the collection and they are just as wonderful... Just a bit emotional.  The Farewell Book, The Get Well Book and finally the saddest of all, The Sympathy Book.  We never want to have to use these last three, but they are nice to have just in case!



2. This year I started a new position.  I love it!  I teach ESL and love my little English Language Learners!  Here are 3 Activities that are really helpful.  Verb Tenses is one thing they really struggle with as writers.  So, this is a great activity.  Categories... My friend ask me to make this one for her.  It is so great for Vocabulary Development. And finally... MY VERY FAVORITE, Emotion Cards.  I have included Thinking Stems with these and they really help with comprehension!




3.  Math Strategy Posters... this is also an ESL inspired product.  My students were having a hard time remembering the math strategies, so I thought, WHY NOT MAKE A BANK OF STRATEGIES FOR THEM TO USE.  Guess what?  They really do use them!



4.  Going along with The Math Strategies, I made MATH FILL IN JOURNAL PAGES!  Kids actually have to fill in missing information and even know the skill before gluing the page into their Math Journal.  I made some pretty cool math vocabulary posters and then made a Journal Page that looks almost just like them, but I left off some information that was on the page.  Cool huh?  I bundled these to together for a savings to my buyers! NUMERACY BUNDLE

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR SCHOOL YEAR SO FAR!

Carrie :) 





0 comments: