Thursday, June 23, 2016
 

Do You Love Dr. Seuss?

 
 
Earlier this week, I ran into target for some cubbie drawers.  And ... I was only going to be in there, like 2 seconds.  But, as soon as a walked in, BAM!  Right in front me in the “Dollar” section, I saw all of this teacher stuff.  OMG!  I couldn’t believe it.  There were book boxes, colorful hanging folders, all sorts of containers and tons and tons more.  Score for me!  I came at just the right time.   I just started filling up my basket. 
Next.... I saw the Dr. Seuss stuff.
There were pencils, stickers, erasers, bookmarks and BOOK BAGS.  I used these Dr. Seuss bags last year as book bags and they worked great!  So... I got an idea.  I decided then and there to make each of my students a welcome back reading and writing bag.  In their new book bag, I will put a sheet of stickers, a pencil, an eraser and a bookmark.   I'm trying to think of a cute little rhyme to attach, but I'm not there yet. 
I wanted to share this with y'all so you could run to Target before it's all gone
 
GOOD LUCK!
Of course I will keep looking for other goodies to go in the bag during the summer, but what a great way to start!
Do you have any ideas to add to the Welcome Back Bag? Please add them in the comments section!
 
Here's something for back to school....
Enjoy this Blog Only FREEBIE!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6SETwYeg0gZaDRzSlk4a0ZWZzg/view?usp=sharing
 

Thank you for stopping by!
Carrie


0 comments: