Sunday, January 31, 2016

100th Day of School Fun!

Hi Y'all!
So my friend was telling me on Friday, that she needed to go take pictures of her kids.
I ask her why and she said for the 100th day of school.  She said that she uses an aging app to make them look 100 years old, then surprises them with a picture on the hundredth day. Ours is Tuesday, February 2nd... same as Groundhog Day.

I am such a copy cat!  I took pictures of my kids too and made this cute photo cover to put their picture in.  Pretty cute, huh?    Teachers need each other so much!  Thank you Vanessa!  You always have awesome ideas!  ( I used and app called Aging Booth... for iPhone)
Check out the pictures below of my photo cover.





 
Grab this editable freebie here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6SETwYeg0gZYmFyVVNHcldGZVU/view?usp=sharing
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Carrie
 

0 comments: